The price of our hunts are all-inclusive, there are no hidden charges or trophy fees. The cost of your hunt does not include the price of your license(s). Deer and antelope license applications are all done online through the Wyoming Game and Fish website. Our camp provides you with room and board during your hunt.
Non-resident Wyoming Game and Fish license fees are:
Deer: $326.00 Youth Deer: $124.00
Antelope: $286.00 Youth Antelope: $124.00
Applications -Wyoming Game and Fish Dept website: January1- May 31st
All hunters must have a conservation stamp. The fee is $12.50 and the stamp will be available from 88 Ranch Outfitters when you arrive at camp.
ARCHERY HUNTS: AUGUST 15th-SEPTEMBER 20th
All archery hunters are required to have an archery tag. The cost is $30.00 and can be purchased thru a licensed selling agent. If previous arrangements are made with 88 Ranch Outfitters we can purchase a tag for you and have it available when you arrive for your hunt.
5 Days of hunting from ground blinds, tower blinds and windmills. We drop off in the a.m. and pickup in the p.m. We have a 98% success rate, with 70% of our bucks qualifying for the Pope and Young record book.
Cost: $2,550.00, this includes all meals and lodging.
MODERN RIFLE AND MUZZELOADERS: SEPTEMBER 24TH-OCTOBER 14th
We have an excellent population of antelope. Our buck to doe ratio is one of the highest in the state of Wyoming. We offer a variety of hunts; we can accommodate hunters from the novice to the expert and everyone in between. Come join us for an excellent hunt. We have a 100% success rate on all of our firearm antelope hunts, and 100% success on drawing our tags from the Wyoming Game and Fish.
- SILVER ANTELOPE HUNTS: 2 Days of hunting for mature bucks up to 12 inches or below 72 SCI.
$1550.00 with meals and lodging.
- GOLD ANTELOPE HUNTS: 3 Days of hunting for our best antelope. Horns will be a minimum of 13 inches and score at least 72 point, SCI.
$2,550.00 with meals and lodging.
We have some of the finest deer hunting in the state. Our hunts take place on private land in central Wyoming. We limit the number of hunters, to assure everyone of a top quality hunt with no unwanted interference. These hunts have a 100% success rate on quality mule deer. We have 100% success on drawing our tags from the Wyoming Game and Fish. We hope that you will join us for a top-notch hunt.
- SILVER DEER HUNTS: This is an excellent hunt for everyone. We hunt for mature buck deer that are either past their prime or won’t develop into a big 4X4 or better buck. These bucks will have no more than 3 points on one side and will vary in width from 15 to 30 inches. This is our best value in a deer hunt.
3 Day hunt $2,300.00, with meals and lodging.
- GOLD DEER HUNTS: You will get a high quality 3X3 buck deer or larger.
4 Day hunt $10,000.00, with meals and lodging.
COMBO DEER/ANTELOPE HUNTS:
These hunts will get you the best combination hunt in the lower 48 states. This hunt combines an antelope with a mule deer. We have a 100% success rate on these hunts. Come and experience Wyoming at its best, you will not be disappointed.
- SILVER DEER AND ANTELOPE: 3 Day hunt $3,000.00 with meals and lodging.
- GOLD DEER AND ANTELOPE: 4 Day hunt $12,000.00, with meals and lodging.
GOLD ANTELOPE & SILVER DEER: 3 Day hunt $3,700.00, with meals and lodging.
All bookings require a 30% deposit. A second payment of 30% is due by the first of May, and the balance of your hunt is due when you arrive for your hunt. Your deposits may be made with a personal check. The balance of your hunt however must be paid in cash, certified check or cashiers check. No personal checks will be accepted.
- Cost for a non-hunting companion will be $100.00/day paid at the time you pay your balance. If you decide to leave early, there is no refund given for the companion.
- Legal age for hunting big game in Wyoming is 12. Persons age 11 may apply for a license if they will be age 12 when hunting. HUNTERS SAFETY CARDS are required for all persons born on or after January 1, 1966. Out of state hunter safety cards are honored. Cards must be in possession when hunting. It is not necessary to send it with your license application.